Talent Acquisition & Engagement Manager
This key role will manage the strategic proactive practice of attracting, developing, and engaging talent. It will advise and support senior management on the impact of talent decisions to provide a basis for future actions. Of primary importance is the continued infusion of the YES! Culture throughout the organization leading to stronger engagement. Be the Culture Champion!
- Develop training, coaching, and general guidance to hiring managers on interviewing best practices, testing and assessments, and preparing and delivering candidate job offers.
- Collaborate with the Marketing department to enhance branding as it relates to talent acquisition.
- Maintain Careers page of company website.
- Develop creative recruitment strategies, including social media networks, job fairs, external recruiting partners, educational institution relationships, and job boards.
- Build and continue managing all Denver Office recruiting relationships for both project, temporary, and permanent needs. This includes managing full life cycle recruiting for Denver Office positions including, job posting, pre-screening, recommendations, interview scheduling, reference checking, and creating and negotiating job offers.
- Conduct regular follow up with off-site managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting efforts and solicit input for improvement.
- Negotiate fees with vendors and manage contracts.
- Monitor and report on costs related to recruiting efforts ensuring adherence to budget and return on investment.
- Travel to regions to meet with local teams to develop relationships and facilitate on site needs
- Conduct ongoing interviews with key employees to ensure engagement, commitment, and solicit feedback for enhancements to overall team engagement. Focus on career development.
- Evaluate external training programs, particularly in supervision and management, and encourage team member participation for career growth.
- Spearhead development and implementation of an internal mentorship program.
- 5 years full lifecycle recruitment with superior sourcing skills
- 4-year degree or relevant experience preferred
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Ability to quickly grasp a keen understanding of the differences between various roles within the organization
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills, including rapport building
- Strong critical thinking skills, sound judgement, professionalism, and diplomacy
- Highest level of confidentiality and discretion in dealing with sensitive information
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization
- Strength in self-management and self-motivation with superior level of enthusiasm, passion, and commitment to team success
- Ability to travel 6 to 8 times per year
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, vision and PTO
- 401(k), Life Insurance
- YES! Attitude
YES! I can help YES! We are a team YES! We add value Yes! We build community
Equal Opportunity Employer