Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst
Reports to: Director, IT Status: Exempt Location: Home Office
Position Summary: YES! Communities, an industry leader and national operator of multifamily residential properties located in 17 states headquartered in Denver, is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to become part of the team. This team member is responsible for building and implementing solutions for approved and prioritized initiatives by conducting business analysis, requirements gathering, development/configuration, testing, and project management. YES! Communities has built a reputation as being at the forefront of real estate technology, and you will be key in driving these projects forward.
- Research, design, propose, build, and implement solutions for initiatives, inclusive of software implementations, custom development, reporting solutions, and workflows.
- Assist with the ongoing activities of administration, configuration, and support of key systems
- Provide project management leadership to multiple initiatives assigned including but not limited to developing & managing project plans, scope, timelines, status reports, risks management plans, goals and budget plans.
- Actively manage the completion of projects and initiatives using internal personnel, contract personnel, and third party partners.
- Facilitate workgroups to document, evaluate, and reengineer processes.
- Elicit, document, and manage lifecycle of requirements from stakeholders.
- Drive the testing efforts inclusive of creating test cases and plans, bug fix efforts, and testing.
- Create training materials; conduct training to develop proficiency on solutions
- Develop and execute effective change management plans to ensure adoption from stakeholders.
- Ability and desire to learn and train on new software/systems at a rapid pace; ability to become a recognized expert on those systems
- High degree of emotional intelligence & ability to facilitate, negotiate, influence, and build consensus in crucial conversations
- Provide written and verbal explanations/information on complex issues that ensures comprehension by audience
- Intermediate project management skills to manage, and execute projects throughout a full lifecycle in a highly matrixed organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities in a dynamic work environment
- Advanced skills in eliciting requirements, process diagramming, root cause analysis, and test management
- Advanced analytical and forward-thinking skills to define, analyze, and solve complex problems through innovative approaches or solutions
- Must be self-directed; able to work independently and as a team player
- Recognize when to deviate from standards versus follow process.
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience/education
- 6 years of experience in a similar role
- 3 years leading and hands-on management of cross-enterprise software projects and implementations; experience with web-based projects preferred
- 3 years facilitating transformative business process changes
- 3 years of experience directing efforts of third-party technology partners & IT service providers
- Intermediate proficiency in Visio, MS Project, Office Suite or equivalent tools
- Intermediate proficiency with software development lifecycle tools
- Proficient financial skills to manage project budgets, including ability to assist in creation of Business Cases and Cost Benefit Analysis
- Intermediate proficiency with business intelligence/reporting tools desirable
- Intermediate proficiency with SharePoint desirable
- CBAP, CCBA, and PMP certifications desirable
· Competitive Salary and generous Bonus Plan based upon goal setting and contribution to the team
· PTO including volunteer hours
· Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
· 401K plan with company match
YES! Attitude - I can help We are a team We add value We build community
Equal Opportunity Employer