Position Summary: Primary responsibilities are to the ensure pool is only used by residents and their guests, and monitor pool to ensure all rules are followed while performing the following duties:
- Open pool area at designated times
- Ensure pool furniture is arranged neatly
- Ensure pool bathroom is opened, and stocked.
- Verify everyone entering the pool is wearing their pool pass
- Ensure no one under the age of 14 is allowed into the pool area without an adult.
- Enforce all pool rules
- Secure the pool at designated time each night.
- Report any problems to community manager
- Additional duties as assigned by Supervisor and subject to change
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 8 hours per day
- Effectively communicate with residents and management
- Required to regularly push pull lift or carry 25 lbs
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent