Have you ever wanted more than to be another employee that goes unnoticed?
Are you tired of not feeling rewarded for a job well done?
Are you looking for stability from a good company that will pay you what you are worth?
If you can answer YES! To these questions, then YES! We are here to bring you aboard.
Currently we are looking to bring on a strong Maintenance person to join our Glendale West team.
Position Summary: Primary responsibilities are community and inventory maintenance as directed by the Community Manager in an efficient, courteous and understanding manner, while performing the following duties:
§Clean vacant lots
§Respond to resident service requests when applicable
§Maintain the storage compound in a safe and organized manner
§Maintain tools, the maintenance facility, and equipment
§Coordinate new home delivery and set-up, and request any warranty or follow-up workwith the Community Manager and manufacturers
§Order supplies, tools and equipment (with Management approval)
§Maintain all utility facilities within the Community
§Follow safety precautions
§Complete all work in a timely manner, without sacrificing quality
§Maintain professional behavior which does not interfere with the individual’s work, thework of another Team Member, or the quality of life for Community Residents
§Maintain community assets including grounds, buildings, equipment, pools, etc.
§Respond to emergency calls as directed by Supervisor
§Additional duties as assigned by Supervisor and subject to change
* Ability to stand and walk for up to eight (8) hours per day
* Use and hands, including fingers, to handle or feel objects, tool or controls which may be ofa repetitive motion
* Reach with arms and hands
* Effectively communicate with vendors and residents
* Frequently required to climb or balance
* Vision abilities include close and distance vision and the ability to adjust focus
* Required to regularly push, pull, lift or carry 50 lbs. Occasionally it may be 50-85 lbs.
* Use of potentially hazardous chemicals
* Must be able to climb ladders, occasionally up to a 20 foot ladder
Education and Experience:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Medical, dental, vision and PTO
* Life insurance and 401K
**Contact Tina or Lyllyan if you think you meet the requirements for this GREAT Opportunity**