Division Operations Manager
Reports to: Director of Eastern Operations Status: Exempt Location: Home Office - Denver, CO
YES! WE ARE GROWING!! Recent acquisitions are providing new opportunities. The Operations Department is seeking a Division Operations Manager to be part of our amazing team. This is an excellent growth opportunity for the right individual!
Essential Functions of a Division Operations Manager:
· Assist in annual budget planning and thepreparation process for Communities, Region, andDivision
· Research andanalyze monthly financial statements (G/L, trend, forecast report, etc.) for Regions withinDivision andwork to resolve and/or understand reason for variances
· Management of home inventory purchases and evaluate risk with involved responsibilities
· Assist with managing capital projects at a high level within the Division
· Manage monthly community bonus and monthly commission process for employees withinthe Division
· Assist Region andDivision in setting, monitoring, and achieving monthly and quarterlygoals
· Prepare correspondence related tolegal/compliance issues within the Division
· Research policy, process questions andcommunicate resolutions to Community Managers and Regional Managers
· Assist with refinement and rollout of new or existing policies,procedures, and forms for company operations
· Plan and/or develop, coordinate, and participate in training and informational meetings for the Region and Division operations’ teams. Includes presentations, travel logistics, agenda andmaterials, and conference calls.
· Develop and maintain relationship with Community, District,and Regional Managers
· Prepare monthly division updates
· Review and schedule Regional Quality Reviews
· Create and monitor Division/Region contests
· Additional duties as assigned by Manager
· Travel approximately 7-10 times within a year
What we’re looking for ina Division Operations Manager:
· Good Communicator/Tactful: Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Efficient: Demonstrates excellent planning, organizing, andtime/work management skills.
· Prudent Judgement/Discretion: Understands boundaries; he/she knows when to act and when toask for guidance.
· Works Well Under Pressure: Can keep a cool head. He/she can jump back and forth between tasks as necessary.
· Sees Around Corners: Envision various outcomes and plans accordingly to mitigate risk; a problem solver.
· Strong Editor/Attention to Detail: Strong grammar skills and is a strong editor.
· Hyper Organized: Able to keep multiple projects and subject areas highly organized.
· Motivated: Able to work with minimal supervision, self-motivated, motivated to help others.
· Computer Savvy: Demonstrate high-level ability to work with various computer software programs and fluency in using standard office software packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
· A People Person: We often work as a team to collaborate and encourage each other; outgoing personality and dependability is very important.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree or at least 3-5 years’ experience in Operations, Accounting experience helpful
· Background in Property Management helpful
· Competitive Salary
· Medical, dental, vision, PTO, Life insurance, and 401K
YES! Attitude - I can help We are a team We add value We build community
Equal Opportunity Employer