Division Operations Manager
Division Operations Manager
Reports to: Director of Operations Status: Exempt Location: Home Office - Denver, CO
The Operations Department is seeking a Division Operations Manager to be part of our amazing team. This is an excellent growth opportunity for theright individual!
Essential Functions of a Division Operations Manager:
· Assist in annual budget planning and thepreparation process for Communities, Region, andDivision
· Research andanalyze monthly financial statements (G/L, trend, forecast report, etc.) for Regions withinDivision andwork to resolve and/or understand reason for variances
· Management of home inventory purchases and evaluate risk with involved responsibilities
· Assist with managing capital projects at a high level within the Division
· Manage monthly community bonus and monthly commission process for employees withinthe Division
· Assist Region andDivision in setting, monitoring, and achieving monthly and quarterlygoals
· Prepare correspondence related tolegal/compliance issues within the Division
· Research policy, process questions andcommunicate resolutions to Community Managers and Regional Managers
· Assist with refinement and rollout of new or existing policies,procedures, and forms for company operations
· Plan and/or develop, coordinate, and participate in training and informational meetings for the Region and Division operations’ teams. Includes presentations, travel logistics, agenda andmaterials, and conference calls.
· Develop and maintain relationship with Community, District,and Regional Managers
· Prepare monthly division updates
· Review and schedule Regional Quality Reviews
· Create and monitor Division/Region contests
· Additional duties as assigned by Manager
· Travel approximately 7-10 times within a year
What we’relooking for inaDivisionOperations Manager:
· GoodCommunicator/Tactful:Excellent interpersonalandcustomerserviceskills.
· Efficient: Demonstratesexcellentplanning,organizing, andtime/workmanagement skills.
· PrudentJudgement/Discretion:Understands boundaries;he/sheknowswhen toactandwhen toaskforguidance.
· WorksWellUnderPressure:Cankeepa coolhead.He/shecanjumpbackandforth between tasksasnecessary.
· Sees AroundCorners:Envision variousoutcomesandplans accordingly tomitigaterisk;aproblemsolver.
· StrongEditor/AttentiontoDetail: Stronggrammar skills andisa strongeditor.
· HyperOrganized:Able tokeepmultiple projectsandsubjectareas highlyorganized.
· Motivated: Able toworkwith minimal supervision, self-motivated,motivatedtohelp others.
· ComputerSavvy:Demonstratehigh-level abilitytoworkwithvarious computer software programs andfluencyin usingstandardofficesoftware packages(Word,Excel,Outlook,etc.).
· APeoplePerson: Weoftenworkasateamtocollaborateandencourageeachother;outgoingpersonalityand dependabilityisveryimportant.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree or at least 3-5 years’ experience in Operations, Accounting experience helpful
· Background in Property Management helpful
· Competitive Salary
· Medical, dental, vision, PTO, Life insurance, and 401K
· YES! I can help; YES! We are a team; YES! We add value; YES! WeBuild Community