YES! Communities was established in 2008 by a team of industry veterans that had a vision to operate manufactured home communities that were customer driven, innovative and where the resident was truly hearing YES! to building a community all their own. This vision has manifested into a company that is providing customers with an affordable place to live and a culture that continues to say YES! to their residents.
You’ll experience that same YES! attitude as part of the YES! Communities team. We don’t micro manage tasks, instead we empower employees to accomplish their goals and grow their careers.
Life at YES!
YES! Communities strives to hire a diverse workforce that shares our vision of what a manufactured home community should be. We empower our employees to develop a strong sense of community with our residents because we know that happy, dedicated employees make the difference.
Our culture is relaxed and one where supervisors set clear expectations and give you the freedom to manage your goals. We empower employees to achieve results and make a difference in their role every day.
Primary responsibilities include upkeep of the community in order to maintain and enhance curb appeal. The Porter is to conduct themselves in an efficient, courteous and understanding manner, while performing the following duties:
- Physically walk the community on a frequent basis and remove litter and debris
- Clean vacant lots
- Trash out units
- Deliver statements and other documents to community residents
- Assist maintenance throughout the day
- Cross train with maintenance staff and assist with make-ready process
- Assist office staff as needed
- Follow safety precautions
- Complete all work in a timely manner, without sacrificing quality
- Maintain professional behavior which does not interfere with the individual’s work, the work of another Team Member, or the quality of life for Community Residents
- Maintain community assets including grounds, buildings, equipment, pools, etc.
- Additional duties as assigned by Supervisor and subject to change
- Ability to stand and walk for up to eight (8) hours per day
- Use and hands, including fingers, to handle or feel objects, tool or controls which may be of a repetitive motion
- Reach with arms and hands
- Effectively communicate with vendors and residents
- Required to climb or balance
- Vision abilities include close and distance vision and the ability to adjust focus
- Required to regularly push, pull, lift or carry 50 lbs. Occasionally it may be 50-85 lbs.
- Use of potentially hazardous chemicals
- Must be able to climb ladders, occasionally up to a 20-foot ladder
The YES! Difference
Competitive salary | Comprehensive health benefits | Life, long and short-term disability insurance | 401(k) with company match
YES! I can help * YES! We are a team * YES! We add value * YES! We build community
YES! Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer