YES! Communities was established in 2007 by a team that had a vision to operate manufactured home communities that are customer-driven, innovative and where the resident is truly hearing YES! to building a community all their own. YES!, headquartered in Denver, CO, with 179 distinct Communities in 17 states has been voted the Community Operator of the Year by our industry peers for the last 8 years.
Currently we are seeking a Compliance Officer in the Goose Creek, SC area. Primary responsibilities are to ensure that Home sites and community common areas are in compliance with the community rules and regulations.
- Identify violations within the community involving home inventory, yard maintenance, and common areas.
- Conduct Inspections as directed by the community Manager of home sites, ensuring homes are properly maintained by residence.
- In communication with resident follow-ups concerning condition of homes and the community amenities.
- Preparing and delivering corrections notices to residents, maintaining update reports of readiness of home sites and common areas.
- Follow-up assessments of monthly inspections and work orders of home sites and common areas.
- Ensure Municipal and State Agency requirements are in compliance surrounding community environmental concerns.
- Provide professional and good customer service assisting the community manager to resolve resident complaints and concerns.
- Communicate to resident’s the community rules and regulations, as needed.
- Ensure a safe work environment is adhered to in the maintenance department and Contractors assigned, as directed by the community Manager
- Ensure company assets are maintained via inspections documented for accountability and proper operation. .
- Additional duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Duties subject to change, as deemed appropriate by Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, independent and able to work with minimal supervision
- Computer Skills including Microsoft Office software products
- Customer service skills
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Customer service
- Basic maintenance experience
- Competitive Salary and bonus plan
- Medical, dental, vision and PTO
- Life insurance and 401K
- Unique and Vibrant Company Culture
YES! I can help * YES! We are a team * YES! We add value * YES! We build community
YES! Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer