YES! Communities was established in 2007 by a team that had a vision to operate manufactured home communities that are customer-driven, innovative and where the resident is truly hearing YES! to building a community all their own. YES!, headquartered in Denver, CO, with 179 distinct Communities in 17 states has been voted the Community Operator of the Year by our industry peers for the last 8 years.
Currently we are seeking an Administrative Assistant in the Dallas, TX area. Primary responsibilities are administrative office duties and assisting office staff in various capacities.
- Answer phones and greet customers in a courteous and professional manner
- Prepare correspondence as directed.
- Schedule appointments with Sales/Leasing staff and manager as needed
- Maintain office files
- Order and verify receipt of supplies as needed
- Create and maintain a positive Community environment
- Create and ensure a safe work environment
- Follow safety precautions and procedures
- Complete all work in a timely manner, without sacrificing quality
- Maintain professional behavior which does not interfere with the individual’s work, the work of another Team Member, or the quality of life for Community Residents
- Spanish bilingual candidate preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, independent and able to work with minimal supervision
- Computer Skills including Microsoft Office software products
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two years experience in property management and/or customer service
- Competitive Salary and bonus plan
- Medical, dental, vision and PTO
- Life insurance and 401K
YES! I can help * YES! We are a team * YES! We add value * YES! We build community
YES! Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer