YES! Communities was established in 2007 by a team that had a vision to operate manufactured home communities that are customer-driven, innovative and where the resident is truly hearing YES! to building a community all their own. YES!, headquartered in Denver, CO, with 178 distinct Communities in 17 states has been voted the Community Operator of the Year by our industry peers for the last 7 years.
Currently we are seeking Grounds Keeper in the Raleigh, NCarea. Primary responsibilities include
community landscaping and maintaining common areas as directed by the Community Manager. Maintenance duties may also be required on days when the weather is not conducive to primary responsibilities. Duties must be performed in an efficient, courteous and understanding manner, while performing the following duties:
- Clean common areas and sweep walkways of debris
- Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed.
- Mow lawns, trim edge around walks, flower beds, etc.
- Landscaping, including planting flowers, grass, bushes, etc.
- Maintain tree limbs
- Water plants and grass, and apply fertilizer or pesticides as needed.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in grounds keeping
- Follow safety precautions
- Complete all work in a timely manner, without sacrificing quality
- Maintain professional behavior which does not interfere with the individual’s work, the work of another Team Member, or the quality of life for Community Residents
- Maintain community assets including grounds, buildings, equipment, pools, etc.
- Respond to emergency calls as directed by Supervisor
- Additional duties as assigned by Supervisor and subject to change
- Ability to stand and walk for up to eight (8) hours per day
- Use and hands, including fingers, to handle or feel objects, tool or controls which may be of a repetitive motion
- Reach with arms and hands
- Effectively communicate with vendors and residents
- Frequently required to climb or balance
- Vision abilities include close and distance vision and the ability to adjust focus
- Required to regularly push, pull, lift or carry 50 lbs. Occasionally it may be 50-85 lbs.
- Use of potentially hazardous chemicals
- Must be able to climb ladders, occasionally up to a 20 foot ladder
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous refurbish or make-ready experience preferred
A valid driver’s license is required
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance and 401K
- Unique and Vibrant Company Culture
YES! I can help * YES! We are a team * YES! We add value * YES! We build community
YES! Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer