This posting has expired and is no longer available.
YES! Communities was established in 2007 by a team that had a vision to operate manufactured home communities that are customer-driven, innovative and where the resident is truly hearing YES! to building a community all their own. YES!, headquartered in Denver, CO, with 178 distinct Communities in 17 states has been voted the Community Operator of the Year by our industry peers for the last 6 years.
Currently we are seeking a District Manager for the Oklahoma City Region to become part of the team. The District Manager, reporting directly to the Regional Manager, will assist in management of a large portfolio of communities in order to meet goals.
- Provide support to the region, as directed by the Regional Manager, in a number of key areas which may include managing rent increase renewals, resident application review, handling resident complaint resolution, inventory tracking and ready status, invoice coding and review of residency application.
- Assist with training, instruction and motivation of on-site team members.
- Achieve region goals in occupancy, sales, leases and delinquencies.
- As directed by Regional Manager, establish plans, allocate resources, review progress and make corrections in order to achieve region goals.
- Monitor large expenditure projects.
- Inspect communities within region to provide guidance and monitor progress.
- Assist in development and maintaining region budgets.
- Analyze financial operations at each community. Support plan to correct significant variances from budget.
- Develop programs to achieve resident satisfaction and community appearance.
- Utilize problem solving and decision making skills to provide answers to communities, residents, Regional Manager, and Home office team members.
- Some travel required; Relocation may be required for advancement
- Excellent oral, written, and mature communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, independent and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and manage staff performance
- Computer Skills including Microsoft Office software products
Education and Experience:
- College degree preferred - Business and Finance degree a plus
- Related experience helpful but not required
Yes Values: YES! Offers:
- YES! I can Help Competitive salary and benefits, including medical,
- YES! We are a Team dental, vision, 401(k), and PTO
- YES! We add Value
- YES! We build Community