This posting has expired and is no longer available.
YES! Communities was established in 2007 by a team that had a vision to operate manufactured home communities that are customer-driven, innovative and where the resident is truly hearing YES! to building a community all their own. YES!, headquartered in Denver, CO, with 178 distinct Communities in 17 states has been voted the Community Operator of the Year by our industry peers for the last 6 years.
Currently we are seeking a Porter in the Dallas, TX area. Primary responsibilities include upkeep of the community in order to maintain and enhance curb appeal. The Porter is to conduct themselves in an efficient, courteous and understanding manner, while performing the following duties:
- Physically walk the community on a frequent basis and remove litter and debris
- Clean vacant lots
- Trash out units
- Deliver statements and other documents to community residents
- Assist maintenance throughout the day
- Cross train with maintenance staff and assist with make-ready process
- Assist office staff as needed
- Follow safety precautions
- Complete all work in a timely manner, without sacrificing quality
- Maintain professional behavior which does not interfere with the individual’s work, the work of another Team Member, or the quality of life for Community Residents
- Maintain community assets including grounds, buildings, equipment, pools, etc.
- Additional duties as assigned by Supervisor and subject to change
- Ability to stand and walk for up to eight (8) hours per day
- Use and hands, including fingers, to handle or feel objects, tool or controls which may be of a repetitive motion
- Reach with arms and hands
- Effectively communicate with vendors and residents
- Required to climb or balance
- Vision abilities include close and distance vision and the ability to adjust focus
- Required to regularly push, pull, lift or carry 50 lbs. Occasionally it may be 50-85 lbs.
- Use of potentially hazardous chemicals
- Must be able to climb ladders, occasionally up to a 20 foot ladder
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance and 401K
- Unique and Vibrant Company Culture
YES! I can help * YES! We are a team * YES! We add value * YES! We build community
YES! Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer