Currently we are seeking an Compliance Officer in the Summerville, SC area.
- Identify violations within the community involving home inventory, yard maintenance, and common areas.
- Conduct Inspections as directed by the community Manager of home sites, ensuring homes are properly maintained by residence.
- In communication with resident follow-ups concerning condition of homes and the community amenities.
- Preparing and delivering corrections notices to residents, maintaining update reports of readiness of home sites and common areas.
- Follow-up assessments of monthly inspections and work orders of home sites and common areas.
- Ensure Municipal and State Agency requirements are in compliance surrounding community environmental concerns.
- Provide professional and good customer service assisting the community manager to resolve resident complaints and concerns.
- Communicate to resident’s the community rules and regulations, as needed.
- Ensure a safe work environment is adhered to in the maintenance department and Contractors assigned, as directed by the community Manager
- Ensure company assets are maintained via inspections documented for accountability and proper operation. .
- Additional duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Duties subject to change, as deemed appropriate by Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, independent and able to work with minimal supervision
- Computer Skills including Microsoft Office software products
- Customer service skills
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Customer Service
- Basic Maintenance Experience
- Competitive Salary and bonus plan
- Medical, dental, vision and PTO
- Life insurance and 401K
- Unique and Vibrant Company Culture
YES! I can help * YES! We are a team * YES! We add value * YES! We build community
YES! Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer