This posting has expired and is no longer available.
YES! Communities was established in 2007 by a team that had a vision to operate manufactured home communities that are customer-driven, innovative and where the resident is truly hearing YES! to building a community all their own. YES!, headquartered in Denver, CO, with 181 distinct Communities in 17 states has been voted the Community Operator of the Year by our industry peers for the last 5 years.
Currently we are seeking a Collector/Administrative Assistant in the Denton, TXarea. Primary responsibilities are administrative office duties and assisting with payment collections.
- Answer phones and greet customers in a courteous and professional manner
- Prepare correspondence as directed.
- Maintain office files
- Order and verify receipt of supplies
- Maintain office equipment
- Collect payments from residents and assist them with electronic payment set-up
- Follow-up with any delinquent rent or loan accounts and coordinate repayment
- Create and maintain a positive Community environment
- Create and ensure a safe work environment
- Follow safety precautions and procedures
- Complete all work in a timely manner, without sacrificing quality
- Maintain professional behavior which does not interfere with the individual’s work, the work of another Team Member, or the quality of life for Community Residents
- Spanish bilingual candidate preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, independent and able to work with minimal supervision
- Computer Skills including Microsoft Office software products
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous collection experience a plus
Life insurance and 401K
- Competitive Salary and bonus plan
- Medical, dental, vision and PTO